Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm a Kindergartener!

After a fun summer in Maine with mama and yehyeh, ending with daddy's graduation from Navy Officer Training in Rhode Island, it's already fall and I find myself back in Michigan. This year I started kindergarten with Mrs. Roth at Wines Elementary -- a momentous occasion! I love it there, and while kindergarten is technically only half-day, on Tuesday and Thursday I go to an extended K-care while mom goes to her classes. Both kindergarten and K-care are really fun, and it's great to be able to go to school with Ethan each morning. Sometimes, when we have time, mom even takes us to school on our bikes!


Yep, I'm definitely growing up, but it's not like I don't have lots of time to play still. A couple of weeks ago it rained really hard, but it was a warm kind of rain, so dad took us out on a rain walk. Normally when it's wet out, dad and mom are always telling us not to splash in puddles -- on this walk though, we were let loose and got to splash as much as we wanted -- it was so fun!

2 comments:

andrew said...

Splash in puddles...good. Fall in muddy creek bank while on walk with daddy....bad.

Your expressions crack me up Isaac!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the last picture! I want a copy of it please! I don't have any pictures of your kids now! Maybe I'll see if I can't steal it off your blog somehow