Wednesday, July 14, 2010

q2 call


Last week, I was at hospital overnight Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Having to stay overnight at the hospital when there's not much going on, as sometimes is the case, gets tedious, so on Sunday, Annie brought the kids over for a couple of hours around dinnertime so we could all spend some time together. After dinner, we walked around the hospital a bit, and even though there's really not much to do, the kids still managed to find ways to amuse themselves. After days and days away, it was nice to see everyone, even if it wasn't at home!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm surprised that Jamesy didn't want to get out and run himself! Hey, this part of your hospital reminds me of OHSU's over-street walking thing...what's that called again? hmm, it'll come to me later I'm sure