Saturday, September 27, 2008

Summer Pictures

A couple of months ago, dad left home one morning with the boys (well, not James, I guess), and I didn't see him again for five weeks! Ethan and Isaac have all kinds of pictures posted on mama and yehyeh's blog, but none of me, so I thought I'd share some, too.

While dad was gone, mom took James and I out for dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant. We ate on the outside patio -- mmm!


We flew to New England to meet daddy at the end of his training -- my first plane ride ever. I loved it -- wasn't scared at all!


One of my favorite parts of the trip was hanging out watching TV in the hotel room in the evenings.


After we met daddy, we went to Boston Harbor to sightsee -- I don't seem so happy to be with him again, do I?


We went to IKEA to look for a bookshelf soon after getting back to Michigan. We didn't come home with a bookshelf, but we did come home with a pretty pink princess cover for my bed!


As a beginning-of-the-school-year present, we all gotf the kids got new books from dad and mom -- here's the book I got -- "Fancy Nancy" -- one of my favorite library books. I thought Auntie Nancy should have one, too, so we sent her one for her birthday!


It's been really dry in Michigan all summer, but you know what they say -- "When it rains, it pours." A couple of weeks ago, it really rained hard, and we got a chance to splash in the puddles. Whoo hoo!


4 comments:

andrew said...

Hurray for Lilly!

nana and atom said...

ya! fancy nancy! thanks for the book again! it is fantastical!

Kevin said...

What a cute little girl she is!

Michelle said...

She must be related to Ashlyn...those two girls sure know when the smile for the camera!