Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ixnay on "Preschool"

So, daddy's starting to feel a bit burned out with all the posting he's doing tonight -- guess who gets the short end of the stick here? Yeah, you guessed it -- the youngest, of course. Good thing I'm so easy going!

After hardly seeing dad at all last year, I actually see him quite a lot this year -- he stays at home to take care of me a couple of days each week, and on Sundays he's in nursery with me and Lilly. I like that I get to spend a lot of time with him. For a week or so he and mom tried me out at Lilly's preschool (preschool for her, daycare for me), but I wasn't very happy to be dropped off to spend the whole day away from home without a proper nap. So dad decided he'd start staying home on Tuesdays and Thursdays to take care of me while mom is at school, and I seem to be much happier for it -- it's just him and me at home on those days, so I definitely get plenty of attention -- lucky me!

2 comments:

andrew said...

Still doing the Darth Vadar on the fan I see, but a haircut to boot! No more lovely locks/mullet in training?

the man said...

nice to see some updates, I knew it was only a matter of time before you consolidated. :)