Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My Hairstylist Chose My Major

So, mom brought me to a real hairdresser in the mall today and I got... a BOY cut. Boo! What kind of crap is this anyways? What cruddy hairdresser would dare give a princess this haircut? Does he think I'm going to be an English major or something?

And my hair takes so long to grow, too... poop, poop, poop. My leg hurts just thinking about it... "Mommy, mommy, I need some medicine so I can sleep tonight... please, please, I NEED some!!"


2 comments:

the man said...

poor princess.
no more rapunzel for her. and hopefully she's not like samson.

Michelle said...

Maybe you need to get her a wig for Halloween...because it's fun to dress up for her and then she can once again feel the flowly hair on her shoulders. I guess you could say she kind of looks like Amy Tang now...